Sunday, February 10, 2008

Stressed

I began reading blogs over Christmas break and most of the blogs that I have read are encouraging, uplifting and positive. I have responded to some blogs, but this is the first time for me to blog on my own blog space. You may wonder why my blog is named "toostressedtobeblessed". It all started with my family discussing what our blogs would be called and this is what my family came up with along with "Drama Momma". It came from the saying "too blessed to be stressed". Well, in my defense, it's only 1/2 true. Most of the time, I hate to admit it, I am too stressed. It's not that I am "too stressed to be blessed", because I am very blessed. God has blessed me so much more than I deserve! The problem is that I am always so stressed about things that do not matter, that I forget and miss the blessings that God gives me every day.

3 comments:

Robin Meadows said...

Yay!! You did it!! This will be great---and very therapuetic too!

Looking forward to reading more.

Love you!!

Mandy said...

You finally jumped on the bandwagon!! Enjoy!!

drama momma said...

Thanks, Robin and Mandy. We'll see how it goes.