Sunday, March 2, 2008

PRAYER REQUEST

When I was three, my oldest brother brought his girlfriend by the house on their first date to introduce us to her. My oldest brother had to take care of me because my dad had broken his back and was in full body cast and my mother had to go to work full time. My oldest brother practically raised me. He still watches after me.

My first impression of his girlfriend didn't go well. I wanted to know why she had 3flowers and my brother was only wearing 1! I walked them to the car and hopped in the car and asked her if she had been kissing my brother! My brother's girlfriend who had never been around younger children was speechless. My brother knew I had said something because of the look on her face.

That was almost 46 years ago. They have been married for 38 years now and needless to say, we are very close. Joanne will be having hip replacement the week after next. Please pray for her and my brother, Wayne. They both have been having several health issues and need a touch from God.

1 comment:

Robin Meadows said...

Wow! I didn't know all that....cool! And yes, I'll be praying for them both....and for YOU!